Saturday, March 31, 2012

On the Origin of Blogging for Design

danielle george: on the origin of blogging for designAs I find myself searching more and more for new resources, inspiration, and all-around art, I realized that one way to ensure my continuing education would benefit from a chronicle of my experiences in design.

In an attempt to articulate my findings, and to share them with others who may encounter the same obstacles or curiosities, I present this online ledger of my adventures in design.

I am also making an attempt to reach out to those who find themselves with lack of a creative atmosphere, and yearn to surround themselves with other creative minds. This is a very important thing to strive for if someone were to have plans to succeed in the industry, and this is my attempt at making something from nothing.

Stay hungry, stay curious, and be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment